Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, December 7, 2019

A COMPLAINT AND A COMPLIMENT

Life is funny. Some days just go by without any drama or conflict.

Then this week. A major complaint about a dysfunctional item delivered to my home. I had to return it. Refunded. But I still wrote a complaint letter to Corporate.

Then forgetting to put an apartment number on a package and the Post Office in Nanaimo called me to try to get it so the parcel could be delivered. So I wrote a compliment letter to Corporate in Ottawa.
Of course I copied both locations.

I find myself not accepting any crap lately. I guess it is because as a nice person I have usually let things slide. But not now.

My rule is if I do not dish it out then I should not be expected to take it.

So puttering and doing at home to regroup my energy and stay away from conflict is my mantra for the day.

Besides with Christmas wrapping and cleaning and organizing there is lots that will help me burn any hostile energy I have.

How about you? Are you trying to stay calm and happy during the festive season??
#compliments#complaints#tryingtoreigninnegativeenergy#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro


No comments:

Post a Comment