Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, December 26, 2019

BOXING DAY-TIME TO BREATHE AND EAT LEFTOVERS

Many people are already dressed and headed to the Malls for those Boxing Day bargains. Actually they have been happening for over a couple of weeks.

For me after all the cleaning and cooking for Christmas Day dinner, I will be doing some cleanup- slowly. No hurry. No rush.

Time to savour the luxury of being home with my husband.

Maybe a little winter walk. Or an afternoon nap.

Reflecting on Christmas. Noisy. Table discussion a little heated. Everyone ate enough.

Pictures taken with Adolph. Group shot at the table.

Remembering how Adolph proposed to me on Christmas Eve.

A blessing to have us all together.

What about your Boxing Day? What are your plans?
#boxingday#timetobreathe#timetocleanupthedishes#timetorelaxandenjoyquietreflection#familytimetogether#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment