Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, December 1, 2019

DECEMBER IN LIKE A LION- NO THAT'S MARCH

With freezing rain and ice pellets, it is a good day to be home. No need to be out and about.

One quick grocery run this morning and home before the weather worsened.

December means yes Christmas is just around the corner. The social events rev up.

The need to be creative with meal planning. I love all the ideas for fancy goodies.

Then I make the same plain food that everyone likes.

I rarely bake anymore as no one really eats the goods.

December is the month of continuous celebration.

The music. The movies. The connecting with friends and family.

I still send cards as I love receiving them.

Even the old standby Family newsletter was written. Not too much to say but basically we are still standing.

So Finishing the Christmas shopping for the grandchildren. Taking my time to wrap.

How are your Christmas preparations going??
#christmaspreparations#shopping#wrapping#socialevents#themonthofdecemberisbusy#shoppingforgrandchildren#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment