Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, December 31, 2019

HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF EVEN AT THE FAMILY LEVEL

Why does history repeat itself?

As a history buff, there are so many comparisons between past events and modern times.

It is the norm of the world.

We must be careful not to repeat the past sins in our lives and culture and country.

It can be seen in the smaller unit. Family. As a family historian, there are trends.

Well people are raised by people. If those people were ethical, then the children may be. But if those people were pathological then does the acorn fall very far from the tree??
I think not.

So as a history buff, I am very aware to know this about people. I watch my back.

#historyrepeatsitself#historybuff#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment