Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, October 18, 2019

HELLO TO READERS FROM AROUND THE WORLD

One thing that is fun about writing a blog is finding that people from around the world find it.
This week there are readers or maybe just one reader from Russia. I often wonder what posts are of interest to the person or persons.
Some of my Canadian themes bring readers. Flowers are a hit. One post on tulips still gets lots of readers.
I find the task of finding something to write keeps me focused and aware of the world around me. When taking photographs I look for images and ideas. Then keep available for a theme.
So hello Russia.
#readersfromaroundtheworld#writingisfun#postingwhathasmeaningtome#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment