Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, October 3, 2019

FALL- A TIME TO REGROUP AND START NEW PROJECTS.

Along with some Fall cleaning and sorting and organizing, my creative juices are flowing.
The cooler weather entices me to knit, crochet or craft. 
Revisiting those family stories in draft to add some more tidbits and photos has made that ongoing project satisfying.
Looking at my brickwalls in genealogy and trying to break through.
Thanksgiving around the corner brings the shopping and planning for a good and fun family dinner with all the trimmings. I always find it to be so much easier than Christmas. Sometimes I buy double so I have those items for the Christmas feast. What?? Turkey gravy mix. A double dose of cranberry sauce that can be frozen. Squash and some sweet potatoes that keep in a cool area of the house. 
Party City is one of my favourite stores where I like to buy the matching plates, napkins and tablecloths.I do have lovely good dishes. But the grandchildren don't care so whatever is easier for Nana works best.
I have been attending my webinars frequently so gives me lots of ideas for research and I can do them in PJs at my home computer.
Yes the garden. Well the only project will be planting those special Liberation tulip bulbs towards the end of October. They will grow and be blooming in the Spring when the 75th Anniversary of the Liberation of the Netherlands happens.
Nothing too exciting but it is life. It is my life.
How is your Fall coming along? What projects do you have on the go?
#fallactivities#moregenealogy#Thanksgivingisatimetocelebrate#Makingfuntimesforfamily#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment