Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, October 24, 2019

FALL AND ITS ARRAY OF COLOURS IN CANADA

Okay I love Spring the best with the flowers that emerge from the ground and bring the brown of winter to a wonderful pallet of colour.
However the Fall is so beautiful too.
So while walking last Saturday to an event I captured these photos.

The tree is so beautiful!
 I love the contrast of one leaf against the green
 Pointing my camera at the tree to see the light behind it
 This tree by The Wave Pool up the street was so vibrant with orange.
 A line of trees.
The Library property is always a photo op.
I would love to go on some country jaunt and take copious pictures. But the bird in the hand of seeing what is close to home works too.
#fallphotos#takingpicturesclosetohome#Fallatitsbest#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#orangeisabeautifulfallcolour

No comments:

Post a Comment