Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, October 8, 2019

A POSTCARD FROM SPAIN


Our friends were going on a tour of Spain and Portugal. I asked them to send me a postcard. It is still lots of fun to receive postcards from far away places. So picking up my mail today I found this lovely card from Spain. Is it too old fashioned to send a postcard to a friend. I have a postcard collection so always good to add some more.



The postal code is L4C 9N1.

Cordoba looks so inviting doesn't it??
So if you want a postcard featured here just send to the address above.
#postcardfromSpain#postcardsarefuntoreceive#oldfashionedbutfuntoreceive#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment