Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, October 31, 2019

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE IN CANADA

Despite warnings of rain, the little ones are excited about Halloween. Parties at school, home and going out door to door are the deals of the day.
I posted some memories of Halloween on Facebook. Couldn't help myself!!
I don't get many children anymore as my street has aged. So I make larger bags of goodies for the few who come. Really large bags for my grandchildren- why not??
I miss seeing all the children little and big. I usually try to wear something to be fun. This year it will be a witch's hat. I know boring!!
So what are you doing for Halloween??
#Halloween#trickortreating#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#memoriesofHalloween

No comments:

Post a Comment