Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, October 28, 2019

HALLOWEEN WEEK AND PREPARATION

I put out one little sign. Have some pumpkins on the front porch area.
I love the enthusiasts who put on major displays for all the little ones.
My street has changes so I get very few children. One year- 5 and last year- 8.
So the bags of candies have more in them as I feel the few children that come can get more.
I am putting out a sign for being accessible. I don't get any children who have issues but the message needs to get out there.
I have a nephew who loves Halloween so he and his daughter go all out for it.
I do love seeing the little children at the door. I try to wear something. This year it will be my witch's hat. I try to make it fun for them.
#halloween#childrenarefunatHalloween#givingoutlotsofcandy#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment