Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, October 17, 2019

CHECKING YOUR WATCH OR CELL PHONE GIVES YOU AWAY

People live on their cell phones and often check them during any social interaction.
However viewing some historical pictures, I saw people in pictures checking their watches.
Have you ever been in a meeting and people look at the time. Is it boredom? Wanting the meeting to be over?
I even have caught my husband in holiday videos checking his watch. Once at Chizen Itza in Mexico. I was having a fabulous time and he was bored.
Small social gestures can give us away all the time. So beware of those checks at events. Do you really want to know the time?
#socialgestures#checkingyourwatch#beingpresentinthemoment#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment