Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, August 15, 2019

LANGSTAFF SECONDARY SCHOOL- 50 YEARS SINCE GRADUATION

Hard to believe that 50 years have gone by since I finished High School. In my time, we had Grade 13 and many students were 18 or 19 heading off to work, college or university.
I had attended Langstaff Secondary School in Thornhill from the school's opening in Sept. 1964 to June 1969. Our class was the first class to go the 5 years.
 We had our graduation ceremony the next November.


My class.

Not everyone is with us today.

The 50th anniversary celebration was so much fun in 2015.
I wonder how the graduating class is doing this year. Will they post in 50 years??
#langstaffsecondaryschool#50yearssincegraduation#barbaradimambro#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#shoolgraduation#oneofthefirststudentstocompletethe5years

No comments:

Post a Comment