Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, August 11, 2019

MY COZY CORNER- DO YOU HAVE ONE?

So in the Spring I bought a table and chairs for the front. Hoping Adolph would sit out there with me!!
But as the season has progressed it is my corner in the quiet of the front.
I can be outside. To read. To do hand work. To take a nap.
My potted plants and some impatiens.
My view of the street. I can see you but do you see me??
I hear lots of birds chirping. I have some shade on hot days. I can hear Adolph if he yells for me.
Live is good in my little corner of the world.
#cozycorner#viewofthestreet#abletoreadquietly#placetonap#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#timetobeoutside#pottedplants#impatiens.

No comments:

Post a Comment