Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, August 6, 2019

DECLUTTERING STARTS AT THE VERY BEGINNING

I have been in a declutter lull. But today I tackled an area of personal papers. Organized. Threw out some. Stuffed some piles into labelled big envelopes.
So two shelves in my den look neat. Yeah.
I am back on the horse. I want to tackle other small areas before the garden cleanup must start.
I usually wait for jobs like this until the Fall.
However, I was not needed with my grandson and it was a rainy day.
Took advantage of the time.
There are so many households jobs that are very boring.
So doing them and getting them out of the way is rewarding.
Are you having trouble tackling those boring jobs?
#boringhouseholdjobs#declutter#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#gettingthehousein order#usingarainydaytogetthingsdone

No comments:

Post a Comment