Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, August 21, 2019

BARB'S GENEALOGY TIDBITS-WEBINARS ARE GREAT LEARNING TOOLS

As a genealogist who has been researching for over 35 years, webinars are useful for new ideas and confirming old ones.
Being retired I am able to watch webinars any time of the night and day. It is fun to know I am one person from over 19 countries watching and learning.
What I do love is the fact that I use many of the ideas presented already. So I can really call myself an experienced family historian.
Then to print up a certificate that I attended one makes me feel like I passed some course.
Being at home in PJs or casual clothes and not driving anywhere makes it so easy to continue genealogy learning.
For the new genealogist it is a great way to get up to speed on how to research, cite sources, write and organize.
For the experienced person like I am, always something to learn.
#webinarsaregoodforlearning#experiencedgenealogist#goodforbeginners#easytoattendawebinar#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment