Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, August 11, 2019

COOL AUGUST FEELS LIKE FALL-CLEANUP HAS BEGUN

Some cooler mornings has brought a surge of energy to get out stuff in the house and garden. I was going to leave everything for September but there is no time like the present. May hay while the sun shines.
So getting to corners in the house. Working on decluttering and hauling things out of here.
Two pieces of furniture I am going to try to give to a charity place. If not, 1-800 I've got junk here we come.
I figure I can not wait to see how my life plays out. What I can do now is the best plan!!
Piano piano! One thing at a time. It is easier to be methodical like I am doing with the family history stories. Upload a picture and put it right away in the person's  story. It is working for me.
Been sorting the family history shelves. Many resources are not pertinent to our family history so making donations to the.local history room at a our September meeting.
So being in control of my stuff and life and garden is giving me some needed energy in all that I have to do.
Yes I am still enjoying the last days of this summer. More reading. Sitting a bit in the sun. Enjoying the seasonal fruit and veggies.
How about you? How is your August going?
#augustfeelslikefally#augustfun#startingthefallcleanup#findingsomeenergyinthischaoticlife#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment