Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, August 9, 2019

AUGUST CELEBRATIONS

The last true month of summer has some important family celebrations 4 family birthdays, 2 friends' birthdays and a wedding anniversary.
It is a time to continue to enjoy all the fruit and vegetables of the season. The weather is good so summer activities continue. For me, as much walking as I can find outside my power walk.
Of course the Ex opens in a week so it is another fun event to consider.
Lots of writing, sorting, reading.
Gosh I really love the summer!!
#summer#augustcelebrations#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#birthdaycelebrations

No comments:

Post a Comment