Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, May 1, 2019

MAY-THE MONTH OF AWAKENING

My favourite month. Love the blossoms. Love the tulips and all the other spring flowers that arrive. My garden has patches of green as it is coming alive.
My anniversary month. A long weekend. Mother's Day. Hopefully warmer weather. Barbecues after the leg is fixed on the barbecue.
Gardening and planting some pots. Not a big veggie garden anymore. But I am putting all my compost there now. I will turn over the soil and see if I get any "renegade" growth. You know when you use compost and a squash or tomato plant will sprout. Well I am hoping for that.
I will let the back garden go a little wild again. Except for the paths.
I am taking some civic action. Complained about the garbage behind me, beside me and in front of me. Not sure what will happen but at least I am not just bitching.
So May. I want to enjoy every day with you. Oh my favourite month.
#may#myfavouritemonth#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#tulips#springflowers#mother'sday#anniversarymonth#doinggardening#gardencleanup#beingoutsidewouldbenice

No comments:

Post a Comment