Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, May 10, 2019

WORLD VISION CANADA- A SPECIAL MOTHER'S DAY MESSAGE

I attended a special day with my daughter Sonya April 28, 2019 in Toronto. World Vision Canada was starting their 1000 day journey campaign.
What is it? The first 1000 days of a baby's life- pregnancy to 2 years old.
1000 Day Journey
They tell the story better than I could here.
There is a You Tube video on on the day.
Sonya has written an instagram post on the event.
Mothers for World Vision
It is important to be part of larger events.
For the record, I have been a regular donor of World Vision. I like to give to the one goat, one rooster and two hens category. I believe it helps a family to begin a lasting livelihood. I also like to donate to the education category.
So food and education are the two most important categories for me.
#1000dayjourney.ca#@worldvisioncan#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#helpingmothersandchildrentoagoodstart#healthofmomsissoimportant

No comments:

Post a Comment