Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, May 27, 2019

BARB'S BUTTER TART ADVENTURE- FIRST STOP NIAGARA ON THE LAKE

I love the two Butter tart tours in Ontario- Wellington Trail and Kawartha Tour. I made a decision that wherever I go this summer I would buy butter tarts. So on a day trip to Niagara on the Lake and visiting wineries I had the opportunity to buy some tarts.

A stop at Niagara Home Bakery on Queen Street was a must.
Bought the tarts and some apple strudel.

Although there are several varieties, I decided on the ones with pecans.
Yummy. Even good for freezing to enjoy another day.
 It does not mean I will not try the other two tours if the opportunities arise. But doing my own little independent one is rather fun too!!
#buttertarttour#niagaraonthelake#applestrudel#niagarahomebakery#goodforfreezing#lovethosebuttertarts#buttertartsaresocanadian#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

2 comments:

  1. If you ever come to NB for a visit, I will make you some butter tarts...Promise..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good. Then my adventure would broaden!!

    ReplyDelete