Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, May 29, 2019

MAY WITH ITS BLOSSOMS AND FOR SOME ALLERGIES

As I drive or walk and admire the trees in their spring green and the flowers, I am in heaven. Then those that have allergies they are in hell!!
A different perspective! So how to balance both. There are some good medications and remedies for those with allergies so can be used.
Many people do not know until later in life they actually have environmental allergies. I have some to touching certain bushes so wear gloves and long sleeves. But thankfully not when I breathe.
So do you have allergies? What do you do to help with them?
My daughter posted on her blog about such a subject.
House of Kerrs
She had some interesting responses and help for her allergies.
#allergies#maycanbringonallergies#maythatwonderfulmonthoftreesandflowers#doyouhaveallergiesandwhatdoyoudoaboutthem#helpingthosewithallergiesinthespring#doyouhaveenvironmentalallergies#dealingwithallergiesinthespring

No comments:

Post a Comment