Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, May 31, 2019

A TRIP TO THE GREENHOUSE

Adolph's cousins have run their greenhouses Valley View Gardens for over 50 years. A trip there to buy some house plants was a fun day for me.

Valley View Gardens



Rows and rows of annuals, perennials and lots of house plants.


I loved the cactus display so bought several for home.
I have two new plants for various rooms.


Rita one of Adolph's cousins gave him a tomato plant for the porch.
He can see it from his chair in the family room. He literally will be able to watch his tomaotes grow.
#valleyviewgardens#houseplants#tomatoplantforthegarden#cactusforthehouse#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro#growingaporchgarden#lovegardening#plantsforwellness

No comments:

Post a Comment