Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, March 20, 2017

WRINKLES-WELL I LOVE MINE!

Yes I use moisturizer and cream on my dry skin. But living long enough means that lines, age spots and whatever else comes with being on this earth awhile will start to show on one's body. Cosmetics help to give a glow and yes I use makeup. I colour my hair. Although there will  come a time when it may be okay to go grey or white, but not today. My wrinkles mean that I have lived. I have smiled. I have frowned.  Do I like the fact I look so old? Not every day, but if I don't stare at myself in the mirror for long periods then I can not obsess about my wrinkles. Living a life that includes work, interests, family, friends means there can be little time to fret about all the wrinkles. I decided long ago that no matter how youthful I try to look, I am not a youth anymore. I am a Senior. A Senior with wrinkles! Aging also has its meaning! It means Life, wrinkles and all!
#life#wrinkles#aging

No comments:

Post a Comment