Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, March 16, 2017

WITTY OR SARCASTIC

Sarcasm can sting and hurt. Wit can be funny. So how to tell the difference in a group. How to be witty and not sarcastic? Thinking about this can bring the difference of a good relationship at work, home and friends. Being funny but good funny always lightens the mood. When I talk with my brother Rob, I always have him laughing. When I tell an event there is a funny twist. Comes naturally to me. However, there are times I wonder and do not say what I am thinking to others as I fear it is just sarcasm. A put down! So best left unsaid in that moment! There is enough negativity in the world so to have conversations challenged often just hurts. Silence is golden! So perhaps just not responding to others but staying silent goes a long way! Do you know any famous witty people? Do you have any good lines to share? Are you witty?

No comments:

Post a Comment