Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, March 30, 2017

THE SIGNS OF SPRING

Walking to work I hear the songbirds chirping. Nice to be able to identify some of the birds. It is a happy early morning sound. Spring bulbs are popping up in the garden between the leaves and brown dirt. More people are out walking and enjoying the changing weather. Checking my stash of yard waste bags as it is time to begin some garden cleanup. Yes there is another storm or two brewing somewhere. May have some freezing rain today so the boots go back on my feet. But Spring is here and Easter just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment