Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, March 24, 2017

SPRING CLEANING 2017

There are so many sites informing us about decluttering and spring cleaning. Some go room by room or select a category like clothes and go for it.
Knowing what to keep and what to give away or try to sell takes time. So when there is time in the busy schedule get started. I saw how some people had cleaned their whole house. I could not do that in one weekend. But starting with a drawer, a closet, a room is a good start. I have also learnt over the years to keep some areas clutter free. One or two junk drawers are okay but not every drawer in every room. Seasons keep us focused. For me a change of closet in Fall and Spring. Warm and cold weather clothes with some used for both.
My daughter Sonya has an amazing blog for young parents. She did a post on cleaning and safety in the home. Try it out.
Sonya Kerr
If you can not link then just google her or House of Kerrs.
#sonyakerr#parenting#modernmother#modernfamily

No comments:

Post a Comment