Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, March 6, 2017

SPRING-TIME TO CLEAN AND DECLUTTER

With longer days and warmer weather around the corner, it is easier to get ride of those items in one's house no longer in use. Donating to charities and some even pick up from the house. Selling items- using those online sites and even local ones like Varage sale. The curb invites neighbours who may like your items that can not be sold but are still functional for someone else's home. I enjoy seeing people taking my stuff from the curb! As an aging baby boomer, everywhere one looks one sees-your kids will not want your stuff! So keeping my treasures but cleansing the larger piles is giving me some joy. A couple of community garage sales to rent a table is in the future months so will see how that goes. Areas of my house are enjoying the cleanse! How about your place? How is it going?

1 comment: