Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, March 10, 2017

SPRING IS IN THE AIR

Still waiting to find my first Crocus in the garden, a sure sign of Spring. However walking home yesterday I heard my first Red Wing Blackbird chirping. Heh, a sign of Spring. Now if only I could find a Robin then I would know it is around the corner. The weather report this morning was not promising for most of Canada with storms heading to several provinces but one lives in hope of the end to winter. Canadians always know the weather gives one or two more hoorays of winter weather before it is over. Besides late day precipitation put moisture on the ground that seeps into the deep roots. Farmers need it and it does help the average gardener! But I will keep checking my garden for those signs of Spring. How about You?

1 comment:

  1. if the snow ever disappears I may see some signs of spring but right now it's -23 deg C ... brr

    ReplyDelete