Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, November 8, 2016

AMERICAN ELECTION DAY 2016

Canadians follow American politics too much. As our neighbour, their politics do affect us. Everyone does have an opinion on whom they want to win. Of all the neighbours to have I am glad they are Americans. Good people, hard working! Back to the election!  For me, my thoughts have been, out of 350 million people these were your best choices? Democracy at its best, I guess! I will miss the Obamas, I found Michele to be a classy lady. No real scandals so I guess that may have bothered some people who like dirt! So America no matter what, get out to vote! If you don't then do not complain about any elected official! As for many Canadians, we may be hauling bricks to build that wall!!

2 comments:

  1. Michelle is so classy. I will also greatly miss the Obamas but I wish all the best for them. Poor Barack's hair went grey through the last eight years, and I feel like if we kept him for much longer it would go pure white!
    As a Canadian as well I do notice that we all have an opinion of what's going on with our southern neighbours. As Pierre Elliot Trudeau said, being beside America is like being in bed with an elephant. It takes a lot of skill not to get squashed.

    ReplyDelete