Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, April 9, 2016

VIMY RIDGE- CANADIAN HEROES AT THEIR BEST

April 9, 2017 was a significant day in Canadian history. During World War One, the battle at Vimy Ridge in France was one of the turning points of the Canadian role in the war. April 9, 2011 I wrote a post to this great day. In our family, Ernie Ellis, my grandfather played a role in that day even earning some medals and recognition. My post on April 9, 2011 tell his story. Here's to all who served that day and to all our Armed Forces personnel who are serving today.


1 comment:

  1. maybe digitally circle Ernie Ellis so generations down the road will know who he is in the photos ...

    ReplyDelete