Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, April 8, 2016

KNOWING YOUR PLACE

Work life can bring days where one gets put in their place. This is your job- do it. I am the boss, I am smarter than you. Is it okay to put someone in their place? Do you ever hear, I told that person off and put him in his place? It speaks of an old caste system, doesn't it. The gentry are superior and the workers are the inferior. I make more money than you so my opinion has more value. Doing the job one is paid to do is vital. But respect and consideration of everyone's worth is more compassionate and well human. What place are you in anyway? The place where I live is just fine, thank you very much!!

1 comment: