Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, April 21, 2016

LIFE IS LIKE RUNNING FOR A BUS

Walking home yesterday, I witnessed a poor High School student who ran for the bus but the driver pulled away without him. It make me think about times I took the bus. Sometimes too early and waiting and waiting. Other times it would be stopped on a red light so running to catch it just in time. Or running and the driver would just pull away making me wait for the next one. I would wonder if the driver took pleasure in not being nice and letting one more passenger meet the school or work deadline. I know there is always another bus coming. But after a hard day's work it is great to catch the first bus and be on one's way home. Public Transit is great but people are at the mercy of schedules and well drivers. Like life not everything is in our control. Sometimes we catch the bus and sometimes we wait for the next one.

1 comment: