Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, April 26, 2016

TRY NOT TO BE MEAN

One of the facebook comments was trading some live disliked personalities for some popular dead ones. My first thought was- that's mean! I know it was supposed to be funny but to me some things are not funny. Like wishing someone dead! Suicide jokes! Fat jokes! Just mean! We can have mean thoughts periodically but no need to say them out loud. Trying not to be mean is not difficult for many people! However, there are some who believe I can say what I want when I want! Okay! It is a free country but remember Canadians are nice, well maybe not all the time but most of the time! So if a mean comment does not have to be made then don't make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment