Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, April 11, 2016

MAYBE I'LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN SOME ONE'S LIFE

Mondays are always a hard transition from the weekend. Home with so much to do and some of it just enjoying being home. So I had this thought about work today- maybe I will make a difference in some one's life. Then a skip in my step thinking about the possibilities the day could bring. Everyone works, has a family, does stuff- so all of us do have opportunities to be life changers. Perhaps a nicer smile and thank you to a clerk. Teachers praise your students. Parents more hugs and less yelling!  As a health care professional, people who are sick deserve the best that can be given. Rather than what life owes me what do I owe life. Remember Kennedy's famous line- ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country! Same consideration for life. Given one, so let's use it well!

1 comment: