Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, April 18, 2016

WARM WEATHER BRINGS EVERYONE OUTSIDE

Do you ever notice as soon as we have a nice day everyone comes outside? Strollers with babies. Couples walking. Neighbours that have not been seen for months are still alive! Smiles and hellos! Like bears exiting from hibernation. Even that trip to Canadian Tire had people looking at summer furniture and grass seed! Adolph managed his first Spring barbecue on Friday night. I had my first dinner outside on Saturday night too. As most people know I have as many meals as possible on my back porch. I even found a wasp trap so perhaps the meals will be more enjoyable. Even though the temperature could go up there were some guys in shorts and flip flops visible in many locales!
Never tire of the continuing blossoming of the garden. Even purple flowers- my favourite colour!

1 comment:

  1. spring is a wonderful time, as you've mentioned in this post ... CT is a 'candy store' for many of us ... especially now ... great photo of the crocuses!

    ReplyDelete