Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, April 1, 2016

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY

The April fool's joke is I don't do pranks or practical jokes. Sometimes sarcasm if annoyed. Having said that I watched an old video clip on Canada AM of one of the most famous April Fool's jokes years ago from the BBC. It showed women in Switzerland picking fresh spaghetti from trees. Nice long strands. The announcer was very convincing explaining how they grew the trees even using wine. The women had little kerchiefs on their heads. Funny! So joking aside, have a good first day of April. If you know of some good and funny April Fool's jokes do let me know! A good laugh is always good for the soul!

1 comment: