Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, April 4, 2016

SPRING CAN BE FULL OF SNOW TOO

April is that special month with spring bulbs springing out of the garden. Snow in the GTA and Southern Ontario has come again. Many of my spring memories are around snow in April. The year I finished my Masters coming home from downtown Toronto April 15th with 2 feet of snow everywhere. My Spring baby and the Freezing rain and cold weather April 4th. First year in our house and an April snowstorm. So I am not surprised with the weather. My coat and boots and other winter stuff is still handy, including the snow shovel. The only good news is the moisture is good for the garden and the farmers' fields. Perhaps we have fended off a Summer drought! What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I think you can even expect snow in early May some years ... we experienced that here once ... just before a flood

    ReplyDelete