Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Wednesday, February 16, 2011

THE COMFORTS OF HOME


Can come in many shapes and sizes. Our favourite chair, the morning coffee mug, putting on comfortable clothes after work! The people we love. Bigger is not necessarily better. Having empty rooms where loved ones once lived can bring loneliness too! If you were asked what are the 20 things you would take, if you only could take 20, what would they be? Think about that elderly person moving from a house to a condo then to a retirement home- which is really a small suite! How stressful to give up a lifetime of things! I have many comforts- my camera of course, my albums, my antiques- well the list could go on.
What are your comforts? Is your home your safe haven from the storm? Do you have a cosy corner?

No comments:

Post a Comment