Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Saturday, February 5, 2011

BIENVENUE BENVENIDO BENVENUTO

Means Welcome in 3 languages. Lately I have noticed people from other countries reading my blog. I welcome comments in your languages. I understand, io capisco italiano, je comprende un peu de francais, comprendo espanol un poco. I work with people, for example, who immigrated from China, Russia, Poland, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Solvenia, Netherlands,India, Japan, Germany, Hungary, Iran, Egypt, South America, Israel and many other countries in Europe, Asia, Africa. So the deal- if you want to write comments in your language- please, per favore, por favor, s'il vous plait and please in any other language write something. I can share with my colleagues and they will translate for me. Do not be shy write in English if you can!! My blog is meant to be an interactive dialogue between people. Merci, grazie, gracias and thank you to all who continue to read. However I really want your reflections too. Will you write me something? Tell me how you feel.

1 comment: