Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, February 13, 2011

IF LIFE GIVES YOU A ROAD WITH POTHOLES


Hire a paver. Our road of life can have many challenges. Sometimes we get delayed in traffic and sometimes it's clear sailing - getting every green light. We can hit a fork in the road and have the difficult decision to decide which way to go. There are times we just want to park the car. Occasionally we know where the road is headed. Often we must just keep going to discover where it will end. Are you on a challenging road right now? Are you concerned where it may lead?

1 comment:

  1. “All of life is a journey which paths we take, what we look back on, and what we look forward to is up to us. We determine our destination, what kind of road we will take to get there, and how happy we are when we get there”.

    I must say that, now, I'm very happy on the road that I'm on and who's with me as I travel it.

    ReplyDelete