Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Thursday, February 24, 2011

ALL SHAPES AND SIZES


Can be the way to describe our multi-culture world. By understanding others, we often find a way to define ourselves. Being Canadian, can mean different things to different people. As a multi-generation one, here since the 1820's in some family branches and only 1878 in one great-grandfather branch, brings a different sense of belonging than others like my husband Adolph who came to Canada at age 9 from Italy. My children have a different definition to mine. How do you define yourself?

1 comment:

  1. ... pretty much the same as you, barb ... i did check my dictionary but couldn't find a definition of myself ... :(

    ReplyDelete