Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, February 27, 2011

ANOTHER WINTER WONDERLAND


Occurred last night. Before I began the day, I could not resist the urge to take some last minute winter photos before Spring arrives in a few weeks. Although we are all getting tired of winter, it is a season with its own beauty and outdoor activities. Do we stop enough in our lives to enjoy the simple moments presented to us?


My angel chime in the plum tree, had a small dusting of snow. It was this image that enticed me to grab the camera. Do you see moments in your life that are a photo opt? Do you take advantage or let the moment slip away?

1 comment:

  1. I used to take lots of photos during the winter. Now, I settle for the other 3 seasons. I'm happy just taking photos indoors, especially of family members, when the outdoor temperature becomes a challenge.

    ReplyDelete