Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, May 1, 2023

MAY-THE BEGINNING OF THE SUMMER SEASON AND MY FAVOURITE MONTH

I love May for several reasons. 

My anniversary.

Expectation of warmer weather and more time outside.

Of course the flowers, the trees, bushes- blooming for all to see.


Daffodils and some tulips partner together.


My purple grape flowers.


Deep purple tulips.


Leaving the dandelions for the bees. Now seen as an ecological friendly way to support our bees.
#supportingthebees#tulipsinthegarden#daffodils#daffodilsandtulips#purplegrapeflowers#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara##barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment