Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, May 19, 2023

BARB'S GENEALOGY TIDBITS- THIRD GENERATION TORONTO BORN FAMILY MEMBERS

 My Mother May Arline Ina Ellis was born in Toronto June 1922.

I was born in Toronto 1950.

Both my girls were born in Toronto.

So many newly arrived immigrants will say no one was born in Toronto.

Well there are actually many families that had generations born in Toronto.

My family has three generations. All my grandchildren were born in Richmond Hill so the GTA-Greater Toronto Area.

So how about you? Where were your family roots?

#threegenerationsborninToronto#Torontoborn#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

2 comments: