Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, May 9, 2023

IS BEING JUST BUSY A WAY TO LIVE A MEANINGFUL LIFE- MAYBE YES AND MAYBE NO

 We all can be busy with everything a daily life brings to us.

There is always work around the house both inside and outside.

Many tasks are necessary to keep functioning. Garbage out. Beds made. Laundry. Meals to cook.

Well you know!

But sometimes activities are just that. Activities.

When I retired I sought out some meaningful groups and activities. 

So I am enjoying them. Have met some new people.

So I am busy in a good way. Doing things I like and want to do.

And I do not have a boss. I have team members so to speak with ideas and sharing.

I like not having a boss. If anyone in one of my groups becomes boss like then I really do not tolerate it.

I do not tell you what to do so do not tell me what to do.

Using creative energy and giving to a group does give me a part of a meaningful life.

Family continues to be my most meaningful purpose. But being important to others in groups does feel good too.


Flowers like forget-me-nots give meaning too!

#meaningfulactivities#notjustbusybutenergized#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment