Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Monday, May 29, 2023

MAY MY FAVOURITE MONTH COMING TO AN END!

 May with the hope of many warm months and times ahead.

I love the trees turning green.

The orchestra of spring bulbs blooming making the garden a wonderful showcase.

Warmer weather means more outside time.

And I am back to walking again. With my two pound weights. Made the walk 10 minutes longer so I pass by Adolph's plaque in the park. A feel good time.

So this morning stopped to take a cell phone pic of some pretty pink flowers.



 Just down the street but lovely.

What do you enjoy about May?

#may#myfavouritemonthismay#pinkflowersinmay#enjoyingwalkingagain#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment