Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Sunday, April 30, 2023

APRIL SHOWERS DO BRING MAY FLOWERS- BRING THEM ON!!

 Tulips are popping up everywhere.

The trees are starting to show their green.

April ending colder than normal but ending.

May is my favourite month for many reasons.

But April had some good moments.

Birthdays to celebrate.

Watching my grandsons play hockey. And one winning a tournament.

Cake and pizza and dinners out.

Life is such a blessing

Caring for one set of grandchildren while parents were away. It was a good time.

Missed my regular be but all was good.


Memorable moments for me and family.

#aprilshowersbringmayflowers#enjoyingfamily#memorablemoments#birthdaystocelebrate#eatingcake#beinghappywithlife#lifeisablessing#lovemygrandhchildren#reflectivethoughsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment