Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, May 23, 2023

LANGSTAFF SECONDARY SCHOOL MEMORIES-THE PROM MAY 15 1969

 May 15 1969 the Prom was held at the Old Mill.

Since it was so late in the year, it did not make it to the annual yearbook.

I was Prom Queen. Won by 200 votes.

My photo album page.

After I was crowned the Queen.

It was a time before selfies and copious pictures. Luckily someone at the Prom snapped some pictures for me.

Proms are here again.

Enjoy your special night.

#langstaffsecondaryschool#langstaffsecondaryschoolprom#1969promatlangstaffsecondaryschool#barbarapark#barbaraparkinpromqueen#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment