Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Tuesday, May 30, 2023

IT IS NOT BEING STRONG BUT JUST DOING WHAT REAL LOVE DOES

 Being told I was strong to be there for Adolph and others in my life seems so trite.

When we love someone it is just doing what real love does.

In life those that show up mean more than those that say tell if I can do anything.

So providing loving care is just that. 

What did the love of my life need?

And then doing it.

Also asking him if I could do something else for him.

I believe always in doing the walk, not just the talk.

When it is for someone I love, family or friends, no problem.

Not strong. Just love.

#love#notbeingstrong#justdoingthewalknothetalk#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro

No comments:

Post a Comment