Welcome

Inspiration for this blog came from my cousin Roy. His daily reflections of the events in his life have been thoughtful and interesting. Family, friends, colleagues are welcome to read my blog.



Friday, September 2, 2022

WHAT ARE 5 THINGS TO DO?SEPTEMBER GOALS 2022!

 September is the month of starting up.

Summer dog days are gone.

1.Meetings start up. Schedules begin to crowd the calendar.

One of my groups has a lot of reading to do before the meeting. Glad I finished my 10 books of summer reading.

2. Garden cleanup is slow and methodical. Depends on mood and weather. If garden wet then have to do another day.

3. Fall cleaning is the same. Slow and methodical. One drawer. One corner. One closet. Mood to declutter and sort is ongoing.

4. Writing. Have an article I want to submit for a competition. So working on the final touches.

5. Connecting with friends and acquaintances. Making dates. Sleepovers with grandchildren. 

Then the unplanned surprise goals. Will there be a farm visit?

A walk on a trail?



An unexpected tag along with my daughter on a sponsored event?

Phone calls. Emails to family.

And of course write that Christmas 2022 list and see what I have already to send to loved ones.

Goals are good. Gives me a chance to get things done that have meaning in my life.

#5thingstodoinseptember#gettinggoinginseptember#gardencleanup#fallcleaning#writingandmorewriting#socialconnectionsareimportant#communitygroupsandactivities#reflectivethoughtsbybarbara#barbaradimambro



No comments:

Post a Comment